Terms of the affiliatio
- Must enjoy Libyan Nationality and full eligibility in accordance with the effective law and apply for LBC membership.
- The practice of an economic activity in accordance with the law.
- Must not have been sentenced to a final of a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or dishonesty, or judgment declare bankruptcy unless legally rehabilitated.
- User to pay Incorporation fee of 3000 LY, in cash or to be deposited at one of the LBC accounts.
- User to pay an annual subscription fee of (2000 LY).
- The Board of Directors agrees to the membership application.
Documents required for enrollment
- Two (2) personal photographs
- A copy of the passport (Arabic, English, renewal).
- Bank statement for the charges foundation deposit in Al-Wahda Bank / Misurata Branch at the account LBC number (81 206) delivered at one of the headquarters.
- Filling the information card prepared for this purpose.
- Statement from the affiliated body of the activity type or a copy of the license.
- An official letter from the applicant shows the name of the private economic entity in Arabic and English